What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files generated on the user’s computer that allow us to know how often they visit the site, the most selected content, and security elements that may affect access control in restricted areas. They are also used in the selection of adverts based on criteria predefined by Crèdit Andorra Financial Group, which are triggered by cookies provided by this company, or by third parties that provide these services on behalf of Crèdit Andorra Financial Group.
What type of cookies are used on this website and for what purposes?
As a general rule, Crèdit Andorrà Financial Group uses:
- First-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is provided, but rather by a different party that processes the data obtained through the cookies. Furthermore, if cookies are installed from a computer or domain that is managed by the owner of the website but the information they gather is managed by a third party, these are also considered third-party cookies.
Based on when they expire:
To temporarily store information regarding user preferences, such as language.
- Session cookies: these are used to compile and store the data that the Crèdit Andorrà user generates when they access and browse the website. The information is retained to provide the requested service.
- Persistent cookies: these are used to retain all the data on the terminal during the period defined by the party responsible for the cookies. This period can span from minutes to years.
Based on their purpose:
- To ensure the proper performance of Crèdit Andorrà websites.
- Technical cookies: these are the cookies needed for the user to access the service, identify themselves and operate correctly.
- Customisation cookies: these are cookies that allow the user to browse a Crèdit Andorrà web page, platform or application, and to use the different options or services offered, such as language, screen resolution on the device being used, browser type and regional settings from where the service is being accessed.
- To collect statistical data to improve the website experience.
- Analysis: analysis cookies allow the party responsible for them to track and analyse user behaviour on the sites they are linked to. The information they provide is used to evaluate the Crèdit Andorrà website activity in order to elaborate browsing profiles of the users of these websites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of usage data.
To collect user browsing information.
To collect user browsing information.
Reminder of whether you have accepted the cookies message.
Used to improve advertising and orient it based on relevant content for the user, and to improve the performance of campaigns, avoiding showing adverts already seen.
Used for advertising shown on the website.
Who accesses the cookie information?
Only Crèdit Andorrà Financial Group uses the information stored in cookies.
Can cookies be deactivated?
However, if the user then wishes to delete the cookies stored on his computer which require his consent, he can do this by using the tools provided by his browser for that purpose. The following links describe the process for deactivating cookies, depending on the browser:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies séance
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES séance
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/8.54/es-ES/cookies.html#privacy-cookie
If the user does not accept the cookies or later declines them, website functionality may be reduced.